FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - France just red-listed Qatar?
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2021, 4:30 am
MoonJ

Originally Posted by brunos
A friend of a friend transiting through DOH said arrival was chaotic and 10-day "strict" quarantine order issued.
Anyone with recent experience would be welcome to post.

QR to Paris must be suffering. A colleague refunded his QR tiket and rebooked on SQ (very expensive). I am considering refunding my early June return flight and rebook on LX. I am also worried about pax boarding the flight in DOH and arriving from dangerous countries.
As said in the other thread, I'll be arriving at CDG from DOH so will let you know. It is strange though as there's many Asian/African countries (Like Maldives) who are not on the red list and now have to go through the same restrictions, purely cause they transit in Qatar which is not Covid infested itself at all. Also, if people would reschedule to AMS and then take a AF flight to CDG this would already be bypassed.

Pretty curious what they will do once I arrive. I am a transit passenger however on a separate ticket and have to pick up my baggage and check in again. Might have to pass the transit border control to schengen-airside and then go out, pick up my suitcase and check in again to avoid any chaotic confusion at the border control.