FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight load query / Fares BGI April 2022
View Single Post
Old May 11, 2021, 1:02 am
A P Yu

Programs: Tufty Club (Gold), BAGA Gymnastics level 4, 440yds swimming certificate
Originally Posted by BGI Runner
Hi. Trying to book Club seats x 3 for the dreaded “peak” Easter 2022 period. Fixed dates due to school holidays. This will be the third rebooking after cancelled 2020 and 2021 trips!

Can I get a second opinion on flight loads for the 0255 service LHR to BGI 2/4/22?

I have been monitoring these daily since release and nothing lower than C selling class has been released for sale. Now stuck at full J availability and tickets available have been reducing daily and cabin filling up!

The advice from those more knowledgeable is usually “don’t panic it’s far too early to book, BA will release cheaper buckets”. Does this hold true in this case? It’s not just this specific date effected, it seems to be full J only outbound and inbound on most dates across the Easter period.

I do wonder on this occasion if with all the pent up demand and vouchers floating around if BA may in fact be able to fill it’s Club cabins with J and C tickets over very busy periods next year! Not sure what I am going to do with all my vouchers if I can’t actually spend them!

Any advice welcome.
Just tried to list for staff travel on it and Club is indeed rammed. Just 4 seats available.