FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Super-annoying survey invitations from Medallia
Old Apr 29, 2021, 6:19 am
FlyerTalker324193
Suspended

I am starting to get the impression we are not all on the same page here. I am not talking about a single, personalized email sent from a manager at the property I just stayed at.

I am talking about automated emails. If you are non-responding, you get three. Those are titled something like "Your recent stay Hyatt XYZ--a 2 minute survey" (my own translation into English). The sender contains the terms "Hyatt" and "Medallia" (Medallia being a company Hyatt works with in marketing).

The survey asks you to rate on a scale from 0-10 the likelihood of you recommending the hotel to a friend or colleague. I assume if I clicked on a rating, it would open up the full survey in my web browser.

The email is always signed by Peter Fulton (Group President EMEA and Southwest Asia).

I get three emails after a stay in a Hyatt pretty much regardless of brand. Got them after a stay at the PH Zurich. Got them after a stay at an airport HP, too. Got them after staying at the HR Cologne. These emails aren't personalized, either. As the previous poster suggested, this is sort of like the generic email you get after an oil change. Doesn't feel very premium at all.