FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanresorts thread -- 2021/2022
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2021, 7:51 am
callmedtop

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by traveluxe
Hi all. I'm hoping to visit my first couple of Aman's soon. Having been a long-time fan of Aman resorts and wanting to splurge once travel is finally allowed, I feel as though now is a good time to plan my trips.
I'm looking to visit Amanwella and Amanjiwo later this year/2022. Having read multiple posts on Flyertalk from junkies, I feel as though the correct way round would be to visit Amanwella first, then Amanjiwo for our second trip a few months later.

Am I correct in thinking the Aman rates for 2021/2022 at the moment could be deemed lower than usual, for Aman prices?

We seem to be getting some good prices coming in for these resorts, but I'm unsure if the rates are as good value as I think they are, since this is my first time potentially booking trips to any Aman.

Any feedback much appreciated!
You should sign up for Noble Hotels ASAP - they are running a promotion offering 50% off vouchers for both Amanwella and Amanjiwo. I just got an email this morning saying its the "last chance" as it expires in a couple of days. I'll PM you an invite code.

Note - I've never used Noble before so can't speak to how legit it is, etc.