FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Cypress Regency (Orlando) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 21, 2021, 11:41 am
The _Banking_Scot
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by dannygberg
I just booked a 4-night stay here for my wife and 1.5 year old this coming September (9/11-9/15). We had 4 free night awards to burn and this seems like a good use. We'll probably mostly stay on property, but will maybe hop over to Animal Kingdom for an afternoon.

From everything I've been able to gather, the crowds do die down a bit after Labor Day. For anyone that has visited the hotel (and the parks) in mid-September, can you shed some light on what the crowds are like?
Hi,

Mid september should be busy but quieter than July -august. However if you have not been to WDW for a while , I would read up on the park reservation process ( currently I think you need to make a reservation for a specific date to access the park as Disney has limited capacity in these covid times and some live shows are cancelled). Disney may ramp up capacity as summer approaches/ vaccinations step up and covid cases hopefully fall.

It is still going to be hot but the humidity will be a bit less. than july/august.

Regards

TBS