FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL: DFW-CDG, NCE, FRA, BRU, ZRH, VIE, RT in J, $2300-2400
Old Apr 17, 2021, 9:18 am
Beckles
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
the reason for these delicious fares is because who really wants or is allowed to travel for leisure these days. ?
Well, we have traveled a few times, including a couple trips to the Dominican Republic, this year already and we are hoping Europe might return to some semblance of normalcy this summer, we actually have tickets booked to BCN for August to spend some time with a college classmate who lives in the UK and is hoping to take their usual 3 week summer holiday in Sitges in August, I'd be curious if you think that will be allowed by then? I would think come summer a lot of tourism-dependent businesses will be wanting to be allowed to welcome guests again, especially those of us who are vaccinated.

BTW, specific to this thread, considering MCI-Europe is widely available for $2,300'ish throughout the summer with little restriction on travel dates (and we rarely see great international premium fares from MCI, because, why?), I assumed this is probably the going rate for US-Europe from many US cities.