FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How is the US going to Provide COVID-19 Immunization Certification?
Old Apr 13, 2021, 9:24 am
ExpatExp

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by angra
If you are able to obtain from your friend, and post a link to the specific product that they bought, I think that would be a big help. I've never had to deal with yellow books before and I do not really know how to differentiate the fakes from the acceptable ones.
Sure. For those who may not want to order in bulk, here are the yellow books my friends ordered, which appear to be the genuine article (unlike some of the imitations also available on Amazon):

Bilingual version Bilingual version
Trilingual version Trilingual version

Note the WHO logos on the front, unlike the imitations, which have some sort of generic logo or say something about Covid.

I have no relationship with the seller and cannot vouch for the seller personally. Also, I have not yet seen the products personally after they arrived, so I can't yet vouch for them. But I will be happy to update this thread when I do see them. In any case, they don't cost much, so my friends were happy to try ordering them.

I don't think it matters which version you use. Perhaps the trilingual one is better if you plan to spend lots of time in Arabic speaking countries. If anyone has more knowledge, please feel free to chime in