FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US/Canadian Issued APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC): Updates, Experiences, Q&A
Old Apr 7, 2021, 1:50 pm
Rukes

Programs: American Airlines ExecPlat, Asiana Diamond
Originally Posted by hisoka
Does anyone else have Nexus and a APEC card? I've been trying to get an interview for the past 15 months, and have had 6 different appointments canceled since for some reason the scheduling software only lets me schedule an APEC interview at a NEXUS location, and those are all not taking appointments. I am based in Phoenix, and would much rather schedule with a local office, but apparently am restricted to Nexus centers for some reason. Any tips? Short of that, I am worried I am going to eceed the 720 day interview requirement since there are now 0 appointment available due to Nexus enrollment centers with my most recent 3/22 interview having just been canceled again today. Thanks
I'm in the same boat, US citizen, have NEXUS but it defaults the appointment search for NEXUS only centers.

However, looking in the FAQ:
"Then schedule a visit to any CBP trusted traveler enrollment center for an interview (if you are not already a CBP trusted traveler) and for electronic signature collection. However, if you are already a CBP trusted traveler, visit any CBP trusted traveler enrollment center for signature collection without an appointment."

So if you have Nexus or GE already, you can just go to any CBP center to finish it without an appointment. I haven't personally tried it yet, but will probably go in May when I am bringing my parents to the local one for their Global Entry interview and see.