FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mexico City to Chicago... via Paris and 24 Hours of Air France La Première
Old Apr 4, 2021, 5:30 pm
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by offerendum
The shortest way........
LOL. Not quite.

Originally Posted by FlyEndeavorAir
Great report so far, looking forward to the rest.
Thanks very much FlyEndeavorAir.

Originally Posted by anaggie
Looking forward to read about this decadence. The best I can do right now is J To GRU on AA and even the decadent Krug at DFW is finished 🤦🏽‍♂️

Originally Posted by GratefulSmile
Wow. What are these lounges doing food for pay? I have never seen this in Europe/MEA/Asia at all.
I was a little surprised as well, but apparently that's SOP and has been for year for all 3 Centurion Lounges in MEX.

Originally Posted by UAL250
Great as always, SFO777. The picture in the cappuccino is quite the possibly the greatest attention to detail (if not even a little over the top!) I've ever seen from an airline employee on this forum. Holy cow. .
Thanks so much UAL250. The effort she made to find a pic and then upload to the cappuccino was simply amazing. For those that haven't fast forwarded to SFO777.com, here is what UAL250 was referring to...

Originally Posted by glasman19
Are you kidding me! That looks so much better than the Blue Label garbage United is serving.

I had that Blue Label option on my return ORD-SNA flight Friday night, but decided that I'd seen enough horror pics that I opted for what the FA described as "our new Snackbox" which was the same old, same old just with a new box design. Carb and calorie central...

Last edited by SFO777; Apr 5, 2021 at 8:21 am