FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone have experience flying Lanai Air to Lanai?
Old Apr 3, 2021, 12:12 am
747FC

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by Mokuea
The only visible COVID measures w/ Lanaʻi Air were they seated all the parties in separate rooms while waiting for our flight and all the pax and pilots were required to wear masks.
Iʻm one of those that just assumes the plane is filthy so I double mask and wear a face shield and Clorox wipe my seat, seatbelt, and other touch points.

We surprisingly felt very safe at the Sensei Resort in terms of COVID. All the staff wore masks. All guests are given a mask upon check in and we were required to wear it at all times in public other than while eating. Temperatures were checked every time we entered the lobby. We were always able to be spaced out 2-3 tables away from anyone else in the restaurant. They are strict about wearing masks so when we got a massage it felt suffocating while lying face down. They have a protocol w/ cleaning rooms where I believe they wait hours before entering so our room wasnʻt ready early. But overall we felt very safe.
Mahalo for the information. Good to see these measures being adopted.

As a side note, we have the very same approach re self-protection measures.