FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada extends Elite status and Priority Rewards to 2022, adds SQx rollover
Old Mar 31, 2021, 6:23 am
YOWgary

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by capedreamer
I'm confused by this: "Air Canada is also extending the validity of all unused Priority Reward vouchers issued in 2020 by one full year, making them valid for use until October 2022." (Source)

Just adding one year to the expiry date, as far as I can tell. The "2020" credits are the ones we were automatically given as the program launched, and until now they expired in October 2021, a year after they were awarded.

Originally Posted by capedreamer
And can you elaborate on what the "Latitude Trick" is? I haven't been following the forum closely since my travels evaporated during Covid.
Sorry about that, the link didn't copy through. That's just the name I gave to "use Priority rewards to book a half-price Latitude fare and immediately eUpgrade, thereby getting a long-haul round-trip in Business for ~60,000 points". I try to stay on the right side of FT's rules about linking to my own site, so I haven't put the link to my more-detailed explanation here.