FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is there a lime shortage again? ("True Lime" alternative)
Old Mar 29, 2021, 8:10 am
Dyce

Programs: UA GS, UA MM, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Uber Platinum :)
Originally Posted by higher_flyer
Can't thank you enough for this recommendation! I had never heard of this product before, but used it for the first time on flights this past week. Totally appreciated it for my G&T's. Perfect lime flavor, no ingredients other than lime juice, lime oil, and citric acid.

Even in pre-Covid days the UA miniature lime slices were inadequate for a decent cocktail, and as of this week limes are still not catered. Thank you, UVU Wolverine. True Lime is now a travel staple!!
Agreed - THANK-YOU - True Lime is now a fixture in my 'seat bag' which is a lightweight stuff bag I keep within one of my carry bags, that I remove before putting everything else in the overhead. I keep a charger, my Kindle, and headphones - it stops those never ending stand ups and get one more thing out of the overhead before departure moments... I've had more than one person ask me about the True Lime... sometimes I get looks where I think they're questioning the lengths I am going to, but when flying a lot these things matter! Now if I can only get United to cater more than one bottle of gin I'll be set...

Last edited by Dyce; Mar 29, 2021 at 8:37 am