FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier involuntarily Denied boarding and denied to compensate
Old Mar 25, 2021, 5:43 pm
ccna101

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
Originally Posted by Tanic
The exact times are important. On March 21, F9-552 left SAN Gate 17 at 12:15 PDT ten minutes early. (FlightAware Link)

Frontier Airline's Contract of Carriage (link) require passengers to present themselves at the gate for boarding 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure time; which would have been 12:05 PDT. If your husband was actually at the boarding door before 12:05 PDT and they closed the door more than 20 minutes early then you have a valid case.
As embarrassing as I am at time, in my recollection, I do not recall that I was late to the gate .

A note to self, once OP able to short thing out, perhaps next time, turn the phone around, place it in video mode and take a short clip of the gate ID / face and what around, that will short out the exact time he is there, and proof of the gate actually close (which I believe it could happen).

I learn this from my Teen, who been rear-ended and actually composure enough to do just that ...

Hope ya both have a better day, and I agreed, F9 is cheap for a reason, and hope you both fly again soon.

EV-