FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AM: TIJ to MEX from $196 and earn 1386 MQDs (Bus)
Old Mar 24, 2021, 3:03 pm
jfkeze

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
AM: TIJ to MEX from $196 and earn 1386 MQDs (Bus)

Nice sale from Tijuana to Mexico City with Aeromexico on a very scenic route: TIJ-GDL-MTY-MEX-TIJ. Here is a sample over Memorial Day weekend which allows you to fly almost the entire Aeromexico fleet with Boeing 737, 737MAX, 787 and an Embraer 195 and spend a day in Mexico City and one in Monterrey.

This scenic route would earn 5199 MQMs 1386 MQDs 7.07 MQD Ratio while Delta Diamond members would obtain 15250 RDMs, Platinum 12478 RDMs, Gold 11091 RDMs, Silver 9705 RDMs, Base 6932 RDMs

This fare works great for Delta flyers in Southern California as it is easy to access Tijuana Airport from San Diego via the Cross Border Xpress (CBX) which is an airport terminal located on the United States side of the border making it easy to fly out of Tijuana Airport.

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals