FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where do I find the "terms" of my flight ticket? 6 Hour Schedule Change...
Old Mar 23, 2021, 8:37 pm
Carolina2Cali

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Thanks for everyone's help, I don't have too much hope in a smooth process. After being on the phone for over an hour, my support agent thought she found something, but after speaking for 20+ minutes with meeting services, they realized it was economy and not business. She cancelled my flight for credit, and then I had to go online and request the refund. There's a tiny 200 character limit box where she put that I should ask for my 15 percent off black Friday promo code back... and also, the refund request said my ticket was worth $27!!! I am guessing something got wildly screwed up when they "rebooked" my flight with a new connection. I hope I get my code, and refund, back promptly and correctly... not holding my breath!

P.S. I did not stay on the phone to take the survey, she was nice enough but ultimately didn't do anything helpful, if anything, got my hopes up for nothing. I assume not doing the survey is better than marking anything less than a 10? It didn't ask how nice she was, rather, would I want to book with AA again based on my experience... the answer is not particularly thrilled but we all know I am going to anyway, lol.