View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 04, 9:36 am   #66
UAMythbuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
Well, since we have an "unofficial" UA website expert here, any comment about the problem I reported in another thread? (I'm sure it's reported in other posts as well.)

Link to problem description:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=50

I suppose I should be grateful that the "request upgrade" feature even worked as well as it did with SWUs, but the lack of accounting for "reserved" upgrades on the e-upgrade summary makes me feel uneasy.
Weird problem, It sounds like maybe that upgrade went through possibly and the change hasnt been confirmed yet by you....but if you continually see that call us at 1-800-589-5582 so we can do a escalation on that for you or confirm your upgrade.

~
ATTN:I am posting on my own terms and not on United Airlines. So my opinions are my own and not nescesarily the opinions of United Airlines.... United Airlines in no way is involved with what I say on this or any forum. I will gladly help anyone out as a person that knows allot about United Airlines/United.com and not as a customer service representative for United.com. United Airlines is in no way responsible for what I post on this or any forum.