FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz Phone Reservations and Loyalty Program Call Handling — Abysmal !
Old Mar 10, 2021, 11:17 pm
ALARISstl

Location: STL, MO-US and A , SWA A-List, Marriott LTTE, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Robt760
What a wild ride this company is going through. I’m fairly fed up with the dealings I’ve had with Hertz over the past 18 months. Today 3/10/21 was beyond belief!

I made 5 attempts to call in for assistance with the loyalty program (none of my past rentals are posting points). Wherever the calls are routed to, what a mess...lacking language skills, and enunciation of words etc. I had to reiterate what I thought the agents were saying.

+Requests to speak to supervisor denied
+Disconnected/hung up on when I mentioned I had already stayed my reason for call
+Phone system routes all calls to reservations, even if selecting assistance with loyalty point credits
+Offers of getting text help by pressing (xyx) results on disconnect and no text back

WTH! Are others receiving this poor service ?

I won’t mention the app updating and then system down/unable to sign in today. Loyalty status or not, this is no way to reflect to your patrons.

Can any of you offer a Liaison, alternate means of contact, or way of communicating with this company ?

I feel like the ship is sinking FAST!
Have you tried [email protected]? I contacted them a few weeks ago about some missing points from a rental last year. I heard back from them about five days later and points were redeposited into my account.(long story)