FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]
Old Mar 10, 2021, 9:30 am
jsloan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Prak903
Hi all, quick question. I have 2 PNR's booked from ORD-FRA-MAA on June 6. One PNR is booked through AC Aeroplan award, on UA metal first leg and LH metal second leg. The other PNR is booked through Chase Travel, with LH metal on both legs. The earlier ORD-FRA flight on the 78X was cancelled, so Aeroplan rebooked me on the 6pm flight on the 789. As there is no Polaris on the 789 (According to seat map as of now), what are the chances I can have United move my first leg onto the LH flight on the other PNR? It is a codeshare with UA but I know UA doesn't usually allow SC rebookings on non-UA Metal, just thought I'd try my chances. Or do I have to have Aeroplan make the change? TIA!
I'm a little confused. Based on what you've written, you can't (realistically) ask UA to do anything, because you don't have a UA ticket. You mention the "other PNR," but the way that I read it, your issue is only with the Aeroplan PNR -- you were on UA/LH, UA changed their schedule, and now you want LH/LH.

To get that, you'd need to contact Aeroplan. The chance of getting UA to make this change is zero.