FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Confidante Miami / Andaz Miami Beach - Unbound - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 9, 2021, 10:59 am
iahphx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by craz
The so called club lounge was a temp thing for I think 2 weeks, AFAIK there is no club lounge at this hotel
As a Globalist, breakfast is in the restaurant, which has a large covered open-air patio. This should be sufficient for everyone except the most Covid skittish. The breakfast was pretty good: you get coffee/juice, plus a side dish (like a yogurt parfait) and a main course (I went crazy and tried the "pastrami benedict"). Tab was $101.00 -- glad I wasn't paying for it. Although they did actually charge me, and I had to call the hotel to get it removed (which their accounting dept did with no issues).

They upgraded me to a nice oceanfront room: the room was normal size, but the balcony was massive. More than acceptable. For non-Globalists, though, I'm not sure of this property right now. The street is being torn up and the nice beachside promenade is closed for repaving. I think most people looking for "the scene" would prefer a hotel on South Beach than this mid-beach location. And if you want a tropical resort and have Hilton points, head to Bakers Cay in Key Largo instead.