FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Parking fees
Thread: Parking fees
View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2021, 10:18 pm
myperks

Originally Posted by rickfromla
I'm heading out for a 6 day trip next week and am having some issues booking my hotel. Most of the bonvoy properties in the area are around the same price point per night ~$120 after taxes (usually around $175/night pre covid). The issue I'm having is with the parking. The hotel in the area that I want to stay at (Westin) is charging $40/night parking which is insane. The Marriott, Courtyard, and Shearaton are charging around $10-$20 per day for parking. As a titanium, would it be worth it to call the Westin to see if there's any wiggle room on the parking? Has anyone had any success calling about this? Crazy that these hotels are mostly empty during Covid, yet they still charge outrageous fees for parking. They will be losing 6 nights over a parking fee...
so you are okay with them charging parking fee pre-covid when the rates were higher? I don’t get that logic.

calling to ask is probably the easiest way to go because no one here can answer that question unless you identify the properties in question.

use SpotHero or some other app to find cheap parking if you are set on the Westin.