FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric (Escala Lodge) Park City UT REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 8, 2021, 5:01 pm
Tonyr4

Originally Posted by cbw87
I just returned from this hotel today and had a great second stay. For Globalist breakfast, they have a full
menu but no buffet. They removed all charges and gratuity at checkout. I recommend going before 8 am or you will have to wait due to fewer tables with COVID. All of the staff wore masks all of the time. They do have daily housekeeping, which is nice and nonexistent in most easy coast hotels right now. Masks not required in pool/hot tub area. They are operating the shuttle to Old Town with a max of 7(ish) passengers and you have to reserve in advance the morning of.

I did notice that Utah is more lax with masks than where we are from in New England. You will notice many people walking outside with no masks on, and you can belly up to the bar at restaurants with no mask on and no dividers/shields.

We used a suite upgrade certificate and greatly enjoyed the extra space (we had 2 bathrooms) and the washer/dryer were great for washing ski gear before returning home. It’s a great property if
you're going to ski!
We were there too recently over President's week, I was really impressed with this hotel. The staff was great and rooms are large and nicely kept. It's definitely the nicest Centric in the Hyatt system and one of the nicest ski based hotels that we've been to. We are going back again next year.