FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City {US-PA}
Old Mar 8, 2021, 6:36 am
arlflyer

This property does look brand new and aesthetically pleasing, so I'd be inclined to give it a try on a short stay out of curiosity. That being said, I agree with an earlier poster that the rooms themselves look small, typical of a refurb of a period building. As someone who travels for work, my eyes also gravitate to the photos of the in-room desks, which don't look to be the best for getting things done.

I'm a bit of a Logan fanboy as I really love that property - as the old Four Seasons it is not new and flashy but it has good "bones" - the rooms are big and well-appointed, the soundproofing is solid, and the amenities are good (gym etc.). The location is only a few blocks from everything but is dead quiet at night, and the F&B (lobby bar and Urban Farmer) are quite good. Some people are into the rooftop thing; I am not. As a Diamond I've been about 50/50 on suite upgrades.

OP, how do the two properties compare price-wise for your chosen dates, and how many days are you planning to spend?