FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - F9 announce MIA-CUN (Effective March 11, 2021)
Old Mar 5, 2021, 12:55 pm
SUPERTRAVEL

Programs: AA,DL,F9,UA,WN
Originally Posted by rashodw
what wound up happening?
I received Frontier's famous cancelled flight sheet which gave two options. 1) Ticket refund and $500 in future travel vouchers of $200 and $300. OR 2) Reimbursement for travel to my destination up to $400 plus a $200 future travel voucher. You have to use a designated website they provide to book the replacement transportation which means Southwest is not an option because SWA does not participate on travel agency websites. I recall I booked an American flight for later that day which last minute barely fit in under the $400 cap. You have to pay for this on your own. Within a week I received an email with the voucher code and within 10 days a check in the mail from Frontier for the original (remaining) ticket price.. You're on your own for the rebooking; they won't help. Fortunately, I had a laptop with me which made it easy but of course a smart phone would have worked too.

Originally Posted by Cameron B
If I have one suggestion, it would be to consider row 2 if you can.
I agree with Row 2 because in Row 1 you have a bulkhead in front of you which means you have to keep your carry-on or backpack in the compartments above. Problem is above Row 1 is safety equipment which means you have to stow your carry-on above Row 2 or further back. And that means swimming upstream to retrieve it once you land.