FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - June Domestic Schedule Updates?
View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2021, 11:16 am
Stripe

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali
Replying to this in hopes someone will quote me... because I too am curious to the answer. I had an end of March flight booked to Buenos Aires (that I probably won't be allowed to take since COVID vaccines aren't coming quickly enough) - and just a day or two ago they rescheduled me to fly LAX-MIA-EZE instead of through DFW. There seems to be NO DFW-EZE anymore, for the end of March anyways. The layover is stupid long too and with the schedule change being 5 hours, I think maybe I can get a refund ($800 RT lie-flat seats, no thank you!) or if really lucky, get AA to push out my entire trip as far into the summer as possible for a second chance at going?
Thanks. Sounds like April international flights are still at risk. Your situation definitely qualifies for a full refund. IME they will shift your trip up to 7 days later with no change in fare. Beyond that, you pay prevailing rates and use your existing ticket as a credit toward that.