FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best strategy for AeroMexico schedule change?
Old Feb 25, 2021, 5:17 pm
Presguy

Originally Posted by Crastonts
Have a quick look through this forum. You'll quickly find exactly what to expect.

My suggestion? Call and try for the fairest option. Do not accept e-money or vouchers, remain firm. If that doesn't work, escalate via the complaints address PLUS the executive complaints system: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/aeromexico/

When that inevitably fails, print your conversations, present a formal (NOT informal) DOT complaint and proceed with a chargeback.

Been there, done that.
I appreciate it - I did do some reading in this forum before hand, but with as fast as changes are happening...

And, yes.. suspect you're right. Spend about 2 hours on the phone this morning, and got basically nowhere.

I offered a set of dates a few months from now which would work - and they refused.

I asked for a refund to the payment card, was refused. Went around in a few (polite, but pointless) circles.

I'll start some exec team emails probably today, and have already opened a DOT complaint. I haven't done a chargeback yet, but likely will soon.