FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How many times can I rollover my MQMs?
View Single Post
Old Feb 25, 2021, 12:35 pm
dtphonehome

Programs: TK Elite+, DL Plat, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Spire, IC Ambassador, Hilton Gold
How many times can I rollover my MQMs?

I am PM for 2022 through a combination of flying and spending (especially with the Amex Delta card MQM bonuses at the end of 2020). At about 125k MQMs currently. Will be doing some flying on Delta later in the year and still spending on my Amex Delta cards (mostly due to the 25% MQM bonus at the $25k spend thresholds), so I anticipate that by year end I'll have about 150-200k MQMs. Assuming DL doesn't rollover all MQMs again (which would be cool), as I understand it, 75k of my MQMs will go toward PM status for 2023 (as I will definitely not spend enough to reach DM). Will my remaining 75k MQMs (and whatever else I accumulate in 2022) then rollover again to make me PM for 2024? And, say, if I have enough travel/spend at the end of 2024 to get to Silver or higher, will my excess MQMs rollover yet again?

Trying to figure if my best strategy for maintaining DL status is to hit those spend thresholds (2 on my personal and 2 on my biz) so that I have plenty of MQMs to rollover into subsequent years.