FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Gale South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton, Miami Beach FL {US-FL}
Old Feb 24, 2021, 9:51 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by cb212
I just missed booking a great deal at The Gale for March that I would have taken. I have not been in the rooms, but have been in the hotel. I think it's really nice "old world style" compared to all the new flash of Miami. I have heard the rooms are small, but you can check the sqft for that. The footprint is a bit odd because it is stretched out on that corner and is a bit narrow. It's not directly on the beach, but all you have to do is walk across Collins and down a passageway and you are on the beach in less than 5 minutes. I can't remember if I had any of the food because I was there for an Art Basel event. Enjoy.
One thing I like about the Bentley is being right on the beach but like the Gale is closer to Lincoln Mall and the restaurants and shopping. Sounds like they partner with another hotels beach club for beach access and chairs and umbrellas. I'm hoping they offer charging privledges for cocktails and food so I can use up part of my resort credit with Am Ex