FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stay paid partially by points - Full value shown on folio?
Old Feb 11, 2021, 10:19 pm
southlondonphil

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
I had such stay recently, the folio showed the total amount for all charges due, and listed the proportions that were paid by points and billed to the card.

VAT amount appeared to be in respect of the full VATable amount (stay was in Dubai and the multiplicity of taxes and fees, and which of them also incur VAT, is way too complicated to reverse-engineer from the final amount, but it looked right)

I'm still waiting for points and nights credit on this stay, the nights are in my history but not included in my total nights, and there is no points credit for the card spend element.

Accor's Missing Points contact form doesn't give me an acknowledgement email and I have no idea if my messages are being received or read, so it looks like I will need to call them in the morning as it's now been a couple of weeks since I checked out.