FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BOM Arrivals from UK, ME, Europe, & S. Africa must go into institutional quarantine
Old Feb 11, 2021, 6:56 am
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
BOM Arrivals from UK, ME, Europe, & S. Africa must go into institutional quarantine

While preparing for my India trip next month I just noticed that all arrivals from 'Middle East, UK, South Africa and Europe' have now to go into institutional quarantine:

All passengers arriving from UK, Middle East, South Africa and Europe have to undergo a mandatory Institutional quarantine for 7 days in Mumbai at their own cost. Travellers will be kept under institutional quarantine and the RT PCR will be conducted on the 7th day from arrival at their own cost. If the report is found negative, passengers would be allowed to carry onward with 7 days of home quarantine. A home quarantine stamp will be put and an undertaking will be taken from travellers. Travellers found positive will be shifted to designated covid 19 hospitals for further evaluation and treatment.

International passengers arriving from Europe, Middle-East, South Africa and the UK, are allowed exemptions under certain categories.
https://csmia.aero/government-update.aspx

I'm arriving from Germany and continuing to CCU 4hours later. The CSIA website is vague on domestic transfer... anyone have any info?