FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Did Hyatt give me 5 more nights than earned...?
Old Feb 6, 2021, 11:32 am
TIGRIS23

Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Same for me, card approved end of December and 5 “Chase Credit Card Night Credits Bonus” posted to WOH account 3 times (15 total), Jan 1, Jan 1 and middle of January. I naively called WOH to ask, they were clueless. I posted about it on the HYATT NEWBIE LOUNGE thread, best reply was “This is one of those situations where I would just stay quiet and be thankful for the extra 5 night. It's likely that one of the three 2021 postings of 5 nights should have been a 2020 posting. You probably won't get an answer from anyone that can definitively say - and I would not suggest asking Chase or Hyatt to look into it unless you're looking for them to take away 5 nights from you!”

FWIW, I think the extra 5 that (Chase probably gave me) posted in 2021, SHOULD have posted in 2020 but posted in 2021 due to approval at end of the month OR are the 5 that EVERY WOH credit card holder receives every year. (I did have “Chase Credit Card Night Credits Bonus” post on Dec 31 but the website does not specify the number of nights and I did not note the number.)
New WOH cc sign ups get 10 qualify nights which doesn't post all at once. They were posting it 5 nights at a time. But sounds like they did give you an extra 5 nights--like me. As previous post suggested, I won't count on this 'free extra 5' nights towards my 60 nights goal.