FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it time to close Omni/PR? [Closed for Community Director’s review]
Old Jan 24, 2021, 7:12 pm
readywhenyouare
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Is it time to close Omni/PR? [Closed for Community Director’s review]

I am very concerned with the distasteful behavior and posts in Omni/PR. It has gotten increasingly worse over the past couple of years and I stopped participating quite some time ago. Rational discussion has been thrown aside in favor of insults and name calling and shows no sign of getting any better. These are just a few of the most recent posts I'll enter as evidence for my claims. Overall I just don't see how the forum contributes any good to the FlyerTalk community. It promotes nothing but animosity. If I am wrong and this behavior is acceptable then I would appreciate clarity from the administrators on the FT terms and conditions. Thank you for your consideration.

Examples have been deleted because the posters may have expected their posts would not be seen out of OMNI/PR. The Community Director can still see the posts and will proceed accordingly.

Thank you for sharing your concerns. The thread will now be closed for the Community Director’s consideration.

cblaisd and JDiver, co-moderators

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 24, 2021 at 11:56 pm Reason: Edit and add moderator note