FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If I book the hotel use my spouse's CC, who earns the eligible stay and points?
Old Jan 24, 2021, 4:08 pm
RedSun
Suspended

Originally Posted by tigerwong
Booked under my name and WoH account. Hotel still provided me with Globalist benefits. I also an instance where the room booked under my account for a job interview. I was able to get my concierge to give me elite credit and points after hotel refused at checkout. I’ve had this same issue with Starwood (back in the days).
Other question is that, were the charges BILLED to you? Per the T&C, you'll have to be the person footing the bill.

Most of the employer/client paid stays are booked by the employer/client and with guest's loyalty number attached. The guest is never BILLED for the stay. This is totally different from booking the stays within guest's own WoH account, with employer/client's CC. Employer/client will never give out the CC info to the guest who actually stays. Often time, the guest does not even receive bills.... Hotels know so well that those stays are employer paid and guests do not receive anything even the loyalty info is attached.

Last edited by RedSun; Jan 24, 2021 at 4:26 pm