FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [CLOSED] Sheraton Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Hotel Jagdhof, Austria [Master Thread]
Old Jan 24, 2021, 9:48 am
Intl359Widget

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by IDM79
Strange. At the moment I am seeing availability and bookability in all 3 of the other Salzburg properties but the Jagdhof still just says "sold out" on any date. Maybe their property managers are following, or interpreting, the tourism rules a little more draconian-like?
Originally Posted by Felixberlin
I was searching for Salzburg rooms earlier this week and did not find availability in any of the 4 starwood properties. Given that Austria only permits travel for non-touristic reasons currently, I think it is safe to assume they have shut down and closed all reservations (unintendedly?) for the time being.
Originally Posted by IDM79
I was trying to book a room for the Jagdhof but it shows the hotel is sold out at least through the rest of the year. Didn't matter whether I tried cash or points or 1 or 2 or several nights, it shows nothing available as far as the eye can see. Is this just my browser glitching or are they doing some maintenance on their booking site or are they really completely booked out for the next year? Thanks for any help.
The Jagdhof is one of my favourite properties in Austria (and all of Europe if we're being honest). When I stayed there in 2019, the service was top notch and they proactively upgraded me and my Titanium friend to luxurious suites with lovely views of the park. I look forward to returning one day when the world is less topsy turvsy.