FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rosewood Tucker's Point (Bermuda) - any recent stays?
Old Jan 23, 2021, 4:25 pm
escape4

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by mad07
I think theres a Ritz Carlton (or maybe St. Regis) being built up not too far away from the Rosewood so that could provide a welcome alternative in the future!
St.Regis is supposed to open in May which will provide a luxury alternative to Rosewood. There was also a RC under construction but the project was halted a couple of years ago so we can forget about that one for the foreseeable future.

Rosewood is fine and in fact I used to be a club member there, but personally I think for stays where I want to be in town I pick Fairmont Hamilton Princess over Rosewood. I like Fairmont's renovated suites which are decent. And for stays where I don't mind remote locations, StR will probably offer the most generous elite benefits of the three so I might be able to overlook the inferior location and pick it over Rosewood, if service ends up being up to normal StR standards. I have not stayed at Loren post renovations but in the past I did not think of this hotel in the luxury space.