FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Covid-19 Flight cancellations, rebooking, and refunds | Help and advice thread
Old Jan 19, 2021, 2:49 pm
taranty

Does it often happen after a cancellation that there is no way into MMB to rebook? I had a SZG-LHR flight in March cancelled at the weekend (no email about it, they just said my seats had been changed, oddly others I am travelling with on different bookings did get an email), when trying to get into MMB it redirects to a "sorry your flight was cancelled" page and at the bottom just says to contact them. It's the second time this trip has been cancelled, first time I could get into MMB to change it but this time I'm just stuck on that page. It's not desperately urgent so I'm not that fussed, just a bit bemused as to why it is doing it. I've got connections to NCL on the same booking (which were also cancelled a couple of days beforehand and rebooked onto alternatives which make the connection impossible) so not sure if it's now just all too complicated for the creaking IT and it has given up!