FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Elite plus vouchers & COVID-19 flight changes
Old Jan 16, 2021, 1:01 pm
DaveS

Programs: M&S Elite+
Originally Posted by Jaenks
A few days ago my friend(corporate club member) purchased economy ticket. Since normally his upgrades are taken care by assigned person, I told him to try the ordinary way through the Call Center just for experience. For warm up he got the information from service agent, that due to the current situation one leg is one voucher. Of course a friendly advise to her was given and she confirmed that made a mistake. The vouchers expire date is in the autumn of 2022 and for some reason they were blocked, so she could not finish the upgrade and the call was transfered to other department. Then they sent a message to another department to unblock urgently vouchers. After two hours my friend got email that due to the system error vouchers were blocked and now they are unblocked to proceed with the upgrade. During the next phone call the upgrade was done, seats were selected.
Is blocking of vouchers something new? I have never heard of that. Non existent vouchers is common. Or does blocked mean she did not know how to us them! HUCA time.