FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]
Old Jan 10, 2021, 7:42 pm
fumje
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Ska.tm
Well I dont know exactly what the rules are and people have been very helpful here illuminating some of them but my first choice would be for them to book me on the hawaiian airlines direct flight at the same class I booked with United. i know thats unlikely.
I also know for a fact that the ticket I bought was more expensive when I bought it than the itinerary they rescheduled me on so I would think, at the very least they would owe me that difference. I am traveling first class and as others mentioned, have lost the lie flat seat for the first leg of the trip. The entire reason I booked 1st class was to sleep through the night on a redeye.
Originally Posted by HNLbasedFlyer
Call them back and have them put you lie flat all the way to EWR - 2 of the 3 flights to SFO are lie flat 1 of the 2 flights to LAX are lie flat. It is easy to get lie flat all the way to EWR
This will also get United Club access at LAX/SFO and EWR.

The suggestion to request HNL-ORD-EWR is also a good one, depending on preference.

Last edited by fumje; Jan 11, 2021 at 12:37 pm Reason: transpose typo