FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MY Club Access Certificate on Wife's Free Night Reservation
Old Jan 9, 2021, 6:41 pm
myperks

Originally Posted by CIT85
I think OP can have his wife make reservation in his name using the free night certs (reverse GOH?) thus getting full Globalist benefits?
Originally Posted by skj
That's true. The reservation can be made in the OP's name. This is called "gifting" in the WoH T&Cs. The OP's name and WoH number can also be added as a second guest to a reservation in the wife's name and this should enable Glob benefits.
Can one actually make a reservation on a non-globalist account free night certificate in the globalist name? If yes, how does one do this?

Originally Posted by CoffeeTraveler
Consider instead using combine Hyatt points process to make the booking under your name with Globalist perks, if being short on points is the reason.

Btw, if you're going in April we might see you there. I'm just about to hit Globalist in support of a two week trip we have planned in April to Osaka and Tokyo. Booked last year on the crazy $220 round-trip fares out of PIT. Fingers crossed for Japan opening by then.
Japan opening to general tourists before the delayed Summer Olympics is highly unlikely. I would have a backup plan.