FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2021 Has anyone actually received a Centurion Card invite?
Old Jan 9, 2021, 8:31 am
DJ_Iceman

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Like many things on the upper end of the price spectrum, if one is looking for pure value in a dollars-and-cents way, one's not going to find it. As mentioned previously, of course there is the "snob factor" of having the black card but I honestly feel that's been diminished over time as the card has become less exclusive and as the opportunities to present a physical card for payment continue to shrink. But to me, honestly the #1 benefit since I got the card a few months ago has been the truly incredible customer service. I honestly feel that they care about me and my satisfaction--they've been communicative, proactive, professional, and generous. I've had a couple of little snags setting up some of the benefits (Hertz Platinum has been a real problem), and they are genuinely invested in making it right and making sure I'm well taken care of. It's impossible to put a dollar amount on that, but at least so far it makes me feel the initiation fee and annual fee are worth it.