FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2021 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Jan 7, 2021, 4:40 pm
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
MIA-PIT
AA4989
E75
7:05p-10:00p
January 5, 2020
First Class

Good thing I had dinner in the MIA Centurion Lounge as there was nothing other the "water-biscotti-sanitizer wipes" bag which was handed out to all passengers as we boarded. Then drink service in flight.

PIT-DFW
AA679
A319
7:15a-9:05a (arrival 45 minutes early )
January 7, 2020
First Class

PIT Admirals Club was closed except for rebooking assistance. However, despite their website claiming it was also closed, The Club (now beautifully expanded) was open albeit with limited cold food selections. But excellent service.

In flight, choice of granola/yogurt plate or Margarine croissant (yeah that really sounds yummy) turkey/swiss sandwich. It was dry and pretty gross. Note to self: Start traveling with salt packets.

Now I'm really sorry that I read the label. Margarine croissant... and Manufactured by LSG.

DFW-LAX
AA1807
10:30a-12:05p
January 7, 2020
First Class

Choice of (another) turkey sandwich or the Fruit (4 lonely grapes) and (processed) Cheese plate. The (bitter) chocolate was terrible, although no doubt cheaper than Ghirardelli chocolate squares.