FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge Access at ORD - AA Itinerary - BA Exec
Old Jan 1, 2021, 1:33 pm
BingBongBoy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by VSLover
interesting perspective! years spent amongst the aa domestic lounges when i lived there, i'd rather sit in a comfortable and clean admirals club any day over a gross restaurant. there are few airports now that are newer construction with newer restaurants that are spotless but far more across the main airports seem to be a bit older and have a slick of dust or grease on every surface. thats what drove me to my first admirals club membership way back in the early 2000s.

but yes, if you are hungry, the average club will do little to whet your appetite!
My day will start at about 05:30 with a drive to ATL from SAV, then the flight to ORD, and that will likely be my first opportunity for something substantial to eat, and I don't arrive in ATW till late evening, so as much as I would of course rather sit in a gleaming sparkling clean anything, if a restaurant is needed to consume something more than a lounge cuppa soup and snack bat, then a restaurant it will be, for the time it takes to eat.

But, of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect your choice of seating location and dining preferences