FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best way to complain to Bonvoy being Titanium
Old Dec 30, 2020, 7:18 am
Circusplaza

Programs: BAEC G, Bonvoy T, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by UKTraveller4Fun
I am guessing what others are refering to is the problem I have faced many times, specially this year since my dedicated Ambassador no longer exists thus it really is just a back and forth.

Anyone the complaint it sent to the hotel, if the issue is hotel management (or they know about it and don't care) they make some excuse and send the complaint back. If the guest isn't happy with the response the complaint is sent once again to the hotel with the notes from why the guest isnt happy, the hotel can pretty much ignore it and send it back and thus the complaint gets marked closed. If your lucky Marriott CS may throw a few points at you as a goodwill gesture and what the low floor limit that Marriott CS has, but that comes from Marriott not the hotel and the hotel goes on its merry way treating the next guest the same. Marriott holds hotels to very little account, they are the customer to Marriott rather than the guest.

I believe this is what is happening to me...
Marriott centrally should take accountability of the properties under their name and ensure standards are met and they follow established procedures when acting to situations.

At least this is my thinking, however I am no one for Marriott other than a loyal unsatisfied customer which pretty much won’t come again to Marriott for this type of properties I am now; I rather go to an AirBnB with good rating.