FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Input requested: disruptive group at gate, on board. What should I do?
Old Dec 29, 2020, 2:34 pm
Presguy

Originally Posted by zymm
From your description it sounds to me that despite being loud and disruptive, they didn't actually have any altercations or other escalating conflict with the FAs, so I doubt you have anything to worry about. While I'm sure everyone would have appreciated some discretion on their part, I think it's pretty nice that the stripper enjoyed the flight so much! I kind of wish I could be that excited about domestic F
I agree - that was my philosophy as well. While it was annoying, I didn't see it as rising to the level of endangering anything (aside from a few pax sanity). Plus, it was a short, evening flight - I suspect the crew verdict was that any real "action", would likely cause even more frustration and delay that just putting up with them for an hour.

I'm no oenologist, but my impression has always been that most domestic wines are pretty bottom tier. It was a bit funny to see her served a plastic cup of red, take an excited sip, make a sour face, and then immediately chase it with blue Gatorade.