FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA "TravelBank" Q&A {Archive}
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2020, 8:40 am
Kleinnaf

Originally Posted by jeph36
I am wondering what a (recent) receipt looks like when using Travelbank funds to purchase a flight. Specifically, I am wondering if I will be able to pay for all/part of a business trip with Travelbank funds and get reimbursed for the total flight cost. My company is fairly lax on what will count as long as the receipt shows some sort of financial instrument ... old flight credits, gift cards, etc. If it looks like some sort of points or miles it will not work, and it the receipt only shows the dollar amount spent apart from Travelbank (via CC) then that will not work either. So if the receipt shows as one or more line items for payment - e.g. one for the Travelbank funds, one for a Credit Card, that will work for me.
Method of payment: Miscellaneous DocumentMaster Card ending in 0536Miscellaneous DocumentTravel CertificateDate of purchase: Sun, Dec 27, 2020Airfare: 154.00 USDSeptember 11th Security Fee: 5.60 USDU.S. Passenger Facility Charge: 4.50 USDTotal Per Passenger: 164.10 USDTotal: 328.20 USD

This was using Travel bank and putting $1 on CC.