FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Negative PCR Test now required to enter Brazil
Old Dec 19, 2020, 11:59 pm
TransWorldOne
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Looks like 72 hours before departure. This will begin December 30th and applies to all international visitors as well as nationals.

https://brazilian.report/coronavirus...-enter-brazil/

My flight departs on December 29 and arrives on December 30. I wonder if this will apply to me or not.

Article 7. The restrictions referred to in this Ordinance do not prevent foreigners from entering the country by air, provided that the migratory requirements appropriate to their condition are observed, including that of having an entry visa, when required by the Brazilian legal system. § 1 The traveler of international origin, Brazilian or foreign, must present to the airline responsible for the flight, before boarding: I - Document proving laboratory tests (RT-PCR), for screening for infection by SARS-CoV-2, with a negative / non-reactive result, performed 72 hours prior to the moment of shipment; and II - Traveller's Health Declaration (DSV) completed (in print or digitally) with the agreement on the sanitary measures that must be complied with during the period in the country. § 2 The measures provided for in § 1 take effect from 12/30/2020. § 3 The migratory authority, at the provocation of the health authority, may prevent the entry into national territory of persons not listed in art. 3, when they do not meet the requirements set out in § 1.
Art. 7º As restrições de que trata esta Portaria não impedem a entrada de estrangeiros no País por via aérea, desde que obedecidos os requisitos migratórios adequados à sua condição, inclusive o de portar visto de entrada, quando este for exigido pelo ordenamento jurídico brasileiro.

§ 1º O viajante de procedência internacional, brasileiro ou estrangeiro, deverá apresentar à companhia aérea responsável pelo voo, antes do embarque:

I - Documento comprobatório de realização de teste laboratorial (RT-PCR), para rastreio da infeção por SARS-CoV-2, com resultado negativo/não reagente, realizado com 72 horas anteriores ao momento do embarque; e

II - Declaração de Saúde do Viajante (DSV) preenchida (impressa ou por meio digital) com a concordância sobre as medidas sanitárias que devem ser cumpridas durante o período que estiver no país.

§ 2º As medidas previstas no § 1º entram em vigor a partir de 30/12/2020.

§ 3º A autoridade migratória, por provocação da autoridade sanitária, poderá impedir a entrada em território nacional de pessoas não elencadas no art. 3º, quando não cumprirem os requisitos previstos no § 1º.