FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do you think I did anything wrong with this or was unprofessional?
Old Dec 9, 2020, 8:40 am
Hedgehog7

Originally Posted by JMorgana
If it didn't interfere with your crew's collective ability to do their job and it was approved by your manager, I don't see the issue. Did you get any comments about WHY they thought this was an issue? Did you make a point of mentioning that your son was flying with you? If so, this is the one thing I might not have done in your shoes. This isn't anyone's business but yours.

Just my 2 cents...
Hi,

The passengers seemed to make it out like the problem was that my son came with me and was on the same flight as me.

Nope,I didn't make a point of mentioning to anyone other than the rest of the crew onboard.

Originally Posted by FlyingUnderTheRadar
How did the paying PAX even know? regardless if you followed company rules what they is think moot. If they do not like your company rules let them complain to your employer not you.
Probably because I did come over and speak (quietly so didn't disturb other passengers) to him for a few minutes every now and again (around once every 90 minutes) and he wanted me to take a picture of him in his business class seat.
And just to clarify he asked me to take a photo once and that was done quietly with no flash as so not to disturb other passengers.

Last edited by JY1024; Dec 9, 2020 at 11:48 am Reason: Merged consecutive posts