FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Leisure flights op by Eurowings (with SN/SXD equipment)
Old Dec 8, 2020, 11:40 am
Inselhuepfer

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Frequent Flyer
FRA - WDH - Which plane?

Hello,

I have a flight booked FRA to WDH on 24.12.20, returning on 17th of January flying in business on an A330-300. The flight was booked through the Lufthansa site but it's "Operated by Brussels Airlines for Eurowings". Is there any way I can find out which layout this flight will have? I've tried Expert Flyer, which shows a configuration of 2 / 2 / 2, which is the same that the LH website offers me, but if I look on the Brussels Airline website, they only show a 1 / 2 / 1 configuration. Eurowings doesn't have any A330's in their fleet. I travel solo and I would prefer a window, but on Expert flyer the return flight shows all windows as being taken with only aisle seats available. Question is, are the windows actually taken or is it the 1 / 2 / 1 configuration which blocks the window seat?

Sorry, I know, very complicated question and I realise that there is always the chance of a plane change but if anyone has any experience with Brussels Airlines (operating on someone else's behalf) and knows what I can expect, then that would be great.

Thanks very much.