FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A330 retrofit
Thread: A330 retrofit
View Single Post
Old Dec 4, 2020, 12:12 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Mr.Potato
Just flew lately on F-GZCF in Y. I tried to access the wifi, but impossible. The login page never charged. I however noted that the provider was a different one that the usual connect.airfrance.com login page, my browser was trying to get on a gogoinflight.com website.

I spoke with the FA but he was unable to solve the issue even though they restarted it two times. He explained that no all planes are fitted with the same service, bad luck, but not sure I knew what he was talking about. Did you ever had the same experience ? Does anyone know how to connect on the gogoinflight service with a mobile phone ? Of course, with no leaflet explaining how to connect to limit covid propagation, impossible to know whether I did something wrong, but I haven't read anything about different service providers for AF.

Thanks a lot.
weird...why using 2 providers for a such a small fleet. Never heard about that before, but I know that AF had some problems with the wifi antenna on some A332 after the retrofit. This could be the explanation.