FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclaycard Aviator Red no EQD, Silver $3k EQD Only as of 2019
Old Nov 30, 2020, 11:33 am
AAExecPlatFlier

Programs: AA EP
Last I heard there is a max $3k eqds no matter how or on whzjhbcard you earn it on. Keep in mind that this should be the first year that there was no grandfathered $6k earnings.

also. I think the silver card has it in its T’a and c’s that it is $3k max. I know that 3k max has been the intent for 2020

Originally Posted by scottymagouf
Ok, so here's a current update as of today. I just spoke with a supervisor at Barclay Silver because I never received 3k EQD's for my Barclay Silver and 3k EQD's for my Barclay Business as I was expecting.

Here was my sequence: I hit both thresholds this year. First earning Barclay Business AVIATOR $25K EQD MILESTONE which posted the 3k in March. In April I hit the milestone on my Barclay Silver but never received the points. I was told today that I will not be receiving the 3k EQD from my Silver card because the silver card has this fine print: "The primary cardmember may earn the maximum $3,000 EQDs once per calendar year, unless the cardmember has already earned the maximum number of EQDs through other Card Accounts and AAdvantage® co-branded credit cards."

I am not aware of the Business card having this condition. Does anybody know if earning the silver 3k EQD's first continues to be a workaround to get 3k EQD's from both products?