FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy on board: Implemented on BA short haul - opinions on the concept
Old Nov 22, 2020, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by hfly
What is hyperbole exactly? The block time(s) currently for these routes are currently 4 hours IST, 4:40 for CAI and 5 hours for AMM. In non-covid times these block times are as much as 4hr40, 5hr20 min and 5hrs50 min respectively. Add an hour onto this for the amount of time that one sits on the plane, etc, and you are talking about 5:40, 6:20 and 6:50 respectively, Now the AMM and CAI things are new and they have not actually flown any flights on these routes yet with BoB, so we'll see if it happens, but when you consider that the savant Alex Cruz had even seemingly admitted that they got it wrong on the longer routes I have a feeling that Covid or no Covid, such routes are not going back to strict BoB.
That it's criminal not to serve food for free on these flights. Is it cheap? Sure. Does it look bad? Yeah, definitely. Is it detrimental to BA's brand? I have my opinion about brand, everyone has.

But criminal? I mean, seriously?!